CLIENT ONBOARDING SPECIALIST
Steward Partners Global Advisory is an employee-owned, full-service leading independent private financial services firm, with professionals delivering multifaceted financial solutions and platinum level service to our client’s and their families.
Steward Partners Global Advisory caters to family, institutional and multigenerational investors delivering comprehensive wealth planning and investment strategy implementation, professional asset management services, private banking, institutional consulting, international advisory and business solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering platinum level client service with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
The Client Onboarding Specialist is an integral part of the team that supports newly hired Financial Advisors transition client relationships, setting up accounts, and supporting documents. This hands-on role leverages strong data management skills, attention to detail along with high levels of client service and the ability to problem solve and work as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes new client accounts by utilizing industry registration requirements.
- Via department workflows, enforces documentation requirements of clients and accounts to meet industry policies and regulations, including Anti Money Laundering and Know Your Client.
- Reviews standard issues, analyzes and interprets data and determines appropriate account type.
- Prepares supporting documents based on client profiles.
- Supports and complies with established policies and procedures. May recommend suggestions to improve workflows, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to department projects, documentation, general analysis and testing as needed.
- Participates in a high learning culture where on-the-job training is prevalent.
- Reviews daily tasks for accuracy and completeness. Maintains detailed records/notes to ensure all client requests are logged and completed in a timely fashion.
- Assists other areas of the department with various functions when volume is high.
- May be required to assist with after-hour account opening.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- High School Degree or equivalent with at least two (2) years of customer service experience. Experience in a contact center environment and college degree preferred.
- Basic customer operations and the financial industry.
- Detail orientation and flexibility sufficient to handle high volume of phone calls requiring quick analytical and supportive responses.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization including financial advisors and their team members
- Identifying and resolving operational issues.
- Numerical aptitude and critical thinking sufficient to solve operational problems.
- Analyzing operational processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Work constructively under stress and pressure when faced with high volume and deadlines.
- Use good judgment in responding to a variety of client issues.
- Competently analyze and prioritize information to make appropriate recommendations
- Demonstrate efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed transactional tasks in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Participate in on-the-job training and other learning activities to develop knowledge and understanding of FINRA, state and other regulatory agency rules and regulations regarding client accounts.
For additional information or to submit a resume, please contact: