DIVISIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Steward Partners Global Advisory is an employee-owned, full-service leading independent private financial services firm, with professionals delivering multifaceted financial solutions and comprehensive service to our client’s and their families.
Steward Partners Global Advisory caters to family, institutional and multigenerational investors delivering comprehensive wealth planning and investment strategy implementation, professional asset management services, private banking, institutional consulting, international advisory and business solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive client service with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
The primary role of the Divisional Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support to the Divisions, including Divisional Presidents, across a wide variety of administrative tasks including recruiting and onboarding of new Advisors.
The role requires a highly organized individual with strong attention to detail, sense of urgency and ability to multi-task. The individual must be able to build strong relationships, is proactive and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
General Divisional & Firm Support:
- Perform administrative functions for Divisional President(s), including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of internal and external meetings & events, file and calendar maintenance
- Prepare and submit T&E reports to ensure compliance with relevant policies
- Responsible for office management, such as maintaining working with Operations on entitlements, managing and ordering office supplies, acting as point of contact for facilities management and technology projects as well as escalating any service interruptions to the appropriate vendor or IT department
- Provide administrative support for HR processes (I-9 processing, new hire and termination notifications)
- Managing highly sensitive information as it relates to firm and staff
- Assist Head of Business Administration with coordinating Firm events such as Board meetings, conferences/symposiums, all employee video/telephone conference calls, Firmwide meetings etc.
- Coordinate, and manage to completion, special projects as assigned
Support for Recruiting & Transitions:
- Organize and coordinate meetings with potential advisors including logistics, attendees, travel, agendas, materials and communications
- Coordinate divisional and Firm recruiting events in partnership with other Firm resources and key strategic partners
- Build strong relationships and act as a liaison with potential advisors, key Custodian partners along with internal Firm resources to facilitate effective communication, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate
- Facilitate the creation and revision of key recruiting documents in coordination with other internal team members
- Establish and manage a process that provides new advisors with key communication touchpoints to enhance their onboarding experience
- Coordinate approval and ordering of new hire stationery including any custom logos, team names
- Organize first day onboarding events e.g., welcome gift
- Coordinate with Operations Manager and RJ Transition to organize appropriate training
Education, Experience, Knowledge, & Skills
- Highly organized individual with strong attention to detail, sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to handle confidential materials in a professional manner
- Flexible approach with the willingness to take on new project
- Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Financial Services experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
For additional information or to submit a resume, please contact: