CLIENT COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING COORDINATOR
Steward Partners Global Advisory is an employee-owned, full-service leading independent private financial services firm, with professionals delivering multifaceted financial solutions and comprehensive service to our client’s and their families.
Steward Partners Global Advisory caters to family, institutional and multigenerational investors delivering comprehensive wealth planning and investment strategy implementation, professional asset management services, private banking, institutional consulting, international advisory and business solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive client service with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
The Client Communications & Marketing Coordinator is a registered position responsible for maintaining key client communications along with creating the team’s written, visual and digital content for use with clients and prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Advisor notes taken following client meetings, ensure client receives a copy and any follow up items are appropriately captured/actioned
- Create prudent process notes after client meetings on behalf of and as directed by the Advisor that meet Firm requirements
- Create client relationship management (CRM) notes summarizing each client meeting
- Setup and management of Touchpoint & Workflow Systems
- Develop, monitor and update of Team website working with external vendors
- Create and manage all submissions and approvals for all marketing content and materials
- Facilitate digital invitations to clients
- Ensure client’s personal milestones and celebrations (e.g., birthdays) are recognized through facilitating cards that may be handwritten or electronic
- Manage client event planning
- Leverage the firm s resources to develop marketing and communications that align with current branding and positioning
- Design social media strategies and campaigns to achieve advisor objectives
- Manage projects and initiatives calendar
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e. g., CRM)
For additional information or to submit a resume, please contact: