Steward Partners Global Advisory is an employee-owned, full-service leading independent private financial services firm, with professionals delivering multifaceted financial solutions and platinum level service to our client’s and their families.
Steward Partners Global Advisory caters to family, institutional and multigenerational investors delivering comprehensive wealth planning and investment strategy implementation, professional asset management services, private banking, institutional consulting, international advisory and business solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering platinum level client service with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
The Procurement Director will be a key function within the Firm responsible for managing all vendor activities, developing new vendor partnerships, and maintaining existing vendor relationships, as well as overseeing the company’s real estate portfolio. The position will provide the discipline to enable the Firm to control costs, drive service excellence, ensure that vendors fulfill their contractual obligations and mitigate risk throughout the relationship life cycle. Key responsibilities include negotiating contracts, issuing RFPs for new vendors, and monitoring vendors to ensure compliance with Firm policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and sustain long-standing relationships with Firm-approved vendors
- Survey the market to identify the right vendor partners, issue and manage RFPs, conduct vendor diligence and negotiate contracts
- Establish standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors, including the definition of appropriate SLAs
- Ensure vendors comply with all necessary industry and firm-specific regulatory, security, and other standards
- Manage firm-wide procurement process and the implementation of an appropriate technology platform to support the process
- Oversee and optimize corporate travel and expense policies and associated reimbursements
- Consolidate and optimize vendor relationships across the firm
- Oversee corporate real estate lease portfolio and the vendors that support them
- Work with Steward’s transitions team to build out new office locations
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years’ experience in procurement and vendor management
- Prior experience managing corporate real estate portfolios
- Broad knowledge of industry best practices with respect to procurement
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with analytics
- Ability to utilize strong interpersonal skills working effectively with a wide range of diverse departments and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Capacity to manage multiple ongoing projects and competing priorities
Hybrid - Florham Park, NJ
Chief Financial Officer
For additional information or to
submit a resume, please contact: