Steward Partners and Raymond James Insurance Group’s mission is to make it easy for financial advisors to provide substantive insurance and annuity solutions to meet their client’s unique needs.
Raymond James Insurance Group, the oldest wholly owned subsidiary of Raymond James, puts real insurance and annuity solutions in the hands of Steward Partners’ financial advisors by providing:
- Access to multiple insurance carriers
- Due diligence and monitoring of the financial status of approved carriers
- Problem solving, marketing and technical assistance
- Product guides and product comparison grids for products
- Technology tools to help advisors research, compare and select products, including Annuity Intelligence, Cannex and Annuity Wizard
- Life insurance illustrations
- Displaying annuity values in client accounts and statements
Before investing, investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the variable annuity and its underlying investment options. The current contract prospectus and underlying fund prospectuses, which are contained in the same document, provide this and other important information. Please contact your representative or the Company to obtain the prospectuses. Please read the prospectuses carefully before investing or sending money. Variable annuities are generally considered long term investments.
Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company. All guarantees are made by the issuing insurance company. Annuities are long-term, tax-deferred investments intended for retirement purposes. Any Withdrawals may be subject to income taxes and, prior to age 59 1/2, a 10% federal penalty tax and state penalty taxes may apply to the taxable amount. Investment involves risk. Please consult with your financial professional about your individual situation.
Insurance and Annuity Products
Fixed immediate annuities are designed neither as a savings nor investment vehicle. It includes two product types:
- Single Premium Immediate Annuities (SPIA) – designed solely to provide guaranteed income immediately within 12 months of the purchase date, and provide consistent, level income along with many different payout options
- Deferred Income Annuities (DIA) – also provides guaranteed income, but are typically used for income at a date in the future; from two years to up to 40 years.