PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Steward Partners Global Advisory is an employee-owned, full-service leading independent private financial services firm, with professionals delivering multifaceted financial solutions and platinum level service to our client’s and their families.
Steward Partners Global Advisory caters to family, institutional and multigenerational investors delivering comprehensive wealth planning and investment strategy implementation, professional asset management services, private banking, institutional consulting, international advisory and business solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering platinum level client service with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
The Portfolio Management Analyst works alongside a Financial Advisor or team of Financial Advisors developing wealth management strategies through the analysis and implementation of portfolio management solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Financial Advisors in analyzing portfolios and developing advanced portfolio management solutions and strategies for clients
- Understand the client’s goals and perform appropriate business analytics in order to provide that analysis to assist them in client conversations
- Regularly meets with clients to discuss investment strategy options and perform market reviews with or on behalf of the Financial Advisor
- Develop customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients
- Analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and makes asset allocation recommendations to the group
- Set up the portfolio in conjunction with the Financial Advisor
- Critically examines current holdings to evaluate if portfolio action is warranted
- Conducts credit research and develops valuation models
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 10 years of post-high school education and/or work experience in a field relevant to the position required
- Advanced degree or professional certification preferred
- College degree required
- Active Series 7, 63 and 65 or Series 7 and 66
- Additional product licenses may be required
- Chartered Financial Analyst designation is preferred
- Highly analytical with superior problem-solving abilities
Sr. Divisional Business Director
For additional information or to
submit a resume, please contact: