HEAD OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
Steward Partners Global Advisory is an employee-owned, full-service leading independent private financial services firm, with professionals delivering multifaceted financial solutions and comprehensive service to our client’s and their families.
Steward Partners Global Advisory caters to family, institutional and multigenerational investors delivering comprehensive wealth planning and investment strategy implementation, professional asset management services, private banking, institutional consulting, international advisory and business solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive client service with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
The Head of PMO is responsible for defining, planning, and managing the roadmap for multiple cross-functions projects within the Firm. This is a key role that will provide a Firmwide overview across the project portfolio to ensure they are in line with Firm’s business strategy, prioritizing and balancing the initiatives against multiple streams of demands. The Head of PMO closely monitors projects, helps identify dependencies across functional teams and works with these teams to track progress, identify roadblocks, remediate issues, and communicate status to ensure our teams deliver our plans successfully.
The role requires the capacity and desire to solve complex questions, excellent attention to detail and organization skills, as well as the ability to build and maintain a deep understanding of the Firm’s business and core strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and lead Firm, functional and strategic projects that may include implementation of new products, technologies, systems, processes, platforms and M&A activity
- Build and maintain awareness of regulatory requirements that may impact project deliverables or interdependencies
- Assess the risk and opportunity of identified strategies, options and actions and develop solutions which overcome problems and setbacks in achieving goals
- Develop clear project plan & overarching governance structure for large scale projects and effectively communicate necessary changes or updates to senior leadership team
- Act as a central point of contact for various stakeholders across the Firm
- Coordinate and schedule all working groups to track progress against key deliverables
- Proactively develop, track and report on key PMO KPIs to key stakeholders and senior leadership team
- Review and create feedback into actionable items that will enhance existing or bring new functionality to our various platforms
- Build excellent working relationships across multiple lines of business and corporate functions to launch projects and meet deadlines
- Implement strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, & QUALIFICATIONS
- 10 years of financial services project management experience
- Strong understanding of regulatory (i.e., FINRA, SEC etc.) environment including reporting requirements
- Excellent project manager skills (managing stakeholders / status Reporting / Leading Workstreams)
- Demonstrated use of best practices in project management methodologies, procedures, communication frameworks and specific project management and data visualization tools
- Highly knowledgeable and effective at utilizing project management tools to track project performance and schedules
- Excellent verbal communications skills and executive presence with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization
- Ability to grasp key issues quickly, with a can-do attitude to solving complex problems.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and learns quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship management aptitude and attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with dynamic priorities and deadlines
Chief Service Strategy Officer
Flexible, can be a remote or hybrid position. Individual must be willing to travel as needed.
For additional information or to submit a resume, please contact: