DIVISIONAL VICE PRESIDENT - CENTRAL
Steward Partners Global Advisory is an employee-owned, full-service leading independent private financial services firm, with professionals delivering multifaceted financial solutions and platinum level service to our client’s and their families.
Steward Partners Global Advisory caters to family, institutional and multigenerational investors delivering comprehensive wealth planning and investment strategy implementation, professional asset management services, private banking, institutional consulting, international advisory and business solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering platinum level client service with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
The Divisional Vice President plays a key role in the overall management of the Division working closely with other members of the Divisional Leadership team to support Financial Advisors and teams manage their business as well as contributing to the growth of the Firm.
In addition to driving growth, maintaining client service and managing risk across the division, the Divisional Vice President supports the Divisional President with Financial Advisor recruitment and retention, developing cohesive Advisor teams, managing day to day business matters and enhancing the overall culture of the division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek opportunities for growth and drive revenue within the division including the coordination of sales and marketing efforts across the division
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of Firm’s resources, products and strategic partners to provide guidance and direction to Advisors and their teams
- Partner with Divisional President to support Advisor recruiting including developing a pipeline of recruits and building relationships with external recruiters
- Support the recruiting process by understanding Advisor needs and communicating the Firm’s platform and culture vs. competitor offerings
- Guide and assist Advisors in developing partnerships, teams and succession plans that supports their business model
- Leads proactively by identifying trends, potential areas of growth and development needs and addressing these areas to benefit the Division
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis and conduct meetings on behalf, or in partnership with, the Divisional President
- Contributes to the Division’s financial and sales performance, including expense management
- Assists in regulatory, legal and compliance issues
- Plays a key role in leading Divisional activities that support employee engagement and culture along with diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications:
- At least 5 or more years of experience in managing Advisors and sales support in a branch environment
- Proven track record of leading or supporting Advisor recruiting process
- Active Series 7, 9/10 or 24 and 66
- Other licenses as required for role or by management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to manage a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with senior management team, Financial Advisors, support staff, clients and corporate as needed
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, and complete projects
For additional information or to
submit a resume, please contact: