CLIENT ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
Steward Partners Global Advisory is an employee-owned, full-service leading independent private financial services firm, with professionals delivering multifaceted financial solutions and platinum level service to our client’s and their families.
Steward Partners Global Advisory caters to family, institutional and multigenerational investors delivering comprehensive wealth planning and investment strategy implementation, professional asset management services, private banking, institutional consulting, international advisory and business solutions. We pride ourselves on delivering platinum level client service with an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Working as part of a team, the Client Administrative Manager (CAM) is responsible for providing operational and administrative support to a Financial Advisor or team of Financial Advisors. The CAM enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service and supporting Branch functions as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify services and solutions that support clients' needs
- Proactively prepare financial reports, spreadsheets and other materials for client meetings
- Support the team's marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
- Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with colleagues
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings and file & calendar maintenance
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or in related field is preferred
- Experience in brokerage operation and compliance experience in the financial services industry would be highly beneficial
- Active Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) Licenses preferred
- Highly detail-oriented with superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Follow-up to ensure resolution and completion of tasks
- Provide a high level of customer service in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to quickly grasp technology and train others on the effective use of firm and custodian systems
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
Lake Oswego, OR
For additional information or to
submit a resume, please contact: