Steward Partners Global Advisory provides its partners with a culture and reputation they can be proud of Raymond James has been recognized by employees and analysts as one of the greatest firms to work for. Steward Partners adds even greater benefit to its partners with a “culture of caring” for their clients, partners and their families. Here are some of the benefits our partners take great pride in:
- In 2011, Raymond James was named Top Full Service Broker in SmartMoney’s 2011 Broker Survey. Marking the third time in four years that Raymond James earned top honors.
- RJF stock named by Bloomberg 4/13 as “The best risk adjusted return of the top 10 brokerage firms and banks”
- In 2011, Raymond James was selected by Forbes as one of the “Best Companies in the World” in its annual Global 2,000 ranking. Raymond James ranked No. 1,735.
- Raymond James Financial in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 was named by Fortune as one of “the most admired securities companies in the world. ”
- Truly unbiased advice: Both Steward Partners and Raymond James share a “Culture of Caring”
- Steward Partner’s board of directors consisting of industry and community leaders
- 13th month compensation model created for all administration and support of Steward Partners
Smart Money does not any product or service of Raymond James. Fortune ranking based on an average score of nice key attributes of reputation: innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility, quality of management, financial soundness, long-term investment, quality of products/services, and global competitiveness.